- On 20/09/2016
Jane Wang - Consultant
Jane is a Consultant in the Consulting and Research team. Since she joined Rice Warner in late 2011, Jane has been actively involved a range of research, consulting and financial software development activities. She has accumulated experience in various areas within superannuation fund operations:
- Data analytics – member behaviour.
- Group life insurance – Product research, insurance adequacy and affordability analysis.
- Investment – Investment risk modelling and investment menu selection.
- Tools and advice – Online calculators and advisory tools development and maintenance.
- Benchmarking and vendor selection – Tender management and benchmarking exercise for overall superannuation product, service and arrangement (such as corporate outsourcing), as well as for specific areas or service providers including insurers and administrators.
- Strategy and finance – Financial modelling, Expense benchmarking exercise and merger analysis.
Jane has completed her Bachelor of Commerce with Honours degree at the University of Melbourne, major in Actuarial Studies and has recently become a fellow of the Institute of Actuaries Australia.
Outside of work, Jane enjoys being active and creative – hiking, running, reading and playing guitar to achieve the right (and left) brain balance. In addition, she is interested in meditation and yoga – aiming for healthy mind, body, and soul!